[asterisk-dev] Code Support request for IAX provider sending registration refreshes of 0

Paul Hewlett paul at gccs.co.za
Thu Nov 16 01:14:04 MST 2006

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 00:35, James Trix wrote:
> Well the other night I made the change to chan_iax2.c that Paul talked
> about a few posts ago and all seems to be ok it has been about 12
> hours now and the connection has stayed up so that is all looking
> good. SO thanky ou Paul for the fix :-)

Very interesting.

This actually raises an interesting point - the reason I suggested such a
change is that the refresh variable in the code is not actually an int but is
a subset of an int with an upper and lower bound. Effectively, the
initialisation of refresh to 0 was setting it to an illegal value.

Paul

--
Paul Hewlett  Technical Director
Global Call Center Solutions Ltd, 2nd Floor, Milnerton Mall