[asterisk-dev] Code Support request for IAX provider sending registration refreshes of 0

James Trix jamestrix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:35:24 MST 2006

Well the other night I made the change to chan_iax2.c that Paul talked
about a few posts ago and all seems to be ok it has been about 12
hours now and the connection has stayed up so that is all looking
good. SO thanky ou Paul for the fix :-)

My final questions are is that I am a Trixbox user and as such have
now moved away from this custom build of Asterisk as I have compiled
my own custom release, what I wanted to know is is it possible for me
to compile just the chan_iax2.c channel settings and then be able to
move back to the Trixbox and just added in the chan_iax2.so that I
compiled my self ?

Regards

James