[asterisk-dev] Need to support about Asterisk Manager API

Ly, Phung My pmly at fcg.com
Wed Nov 15 02:34:25 MST 2006

Hi All,
Now I am research about AMI and now I don't know how to authenticate to Asterisk server as well as how and where establish to Action, Response, Event
If you don't mind Please tell me how to control it
Thank you very much,
Phung

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.