[asterisk-dev] Development :: Staying busy, please have patience

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 10:49:16 MST 2006

I see this issue soon becoming a hot topic.  While not on the
development team or a contributer I think we as the end users need to
do testing and allow some of the bugs to be verified or dismissed to
speed the way to 1.4 and beyond.

Everyone....

# cd /usr/src
# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.4 asterisk