[asterisk-dev] possible memory leak in chan_sip.c ?

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Fri Nov 10 02:31:02 MST 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 07:46:03AM +0100, Johansson Olle E wrote:

> 9 nov 2006 kl. 22.43 skrev Luigi Rizzo:

> >> Only if someone is trolling through the code looking for such
> >> notes...
> >
> > why, what do you think i am doing!
> Luigi,
>
> Please open an issue in the bug tracker. It's our workflow system where

done. i don't believe in it, but it's done.

> Or at least use the doxygen \todo or \bug tag if you refuse to work with
> the bug tracker ;-)

the bug tracker is fine for a third party to
keep track of pending issues, but it is close to useless when someone
has his eyes in a piece of code and needs to figure out why things are
written in a certain way without a reference to a particular item
in the tracker.

cheers
luigi