[asterisk-dev] possible memory leak in chan_sip.c ?

Johansson Olle E olle at voop.com
Thu Nov 9 23:46:03 MST 2006

9 nov 2006 kl. 22.43 skrev Luigi Rizzo:

>>> even better a note in the source code.
>>
>> Only if someone is trolling through the code looking for such
>> notes...
>
> why, what do you think i am doing!
Luigi,

Please open an issue in the bug tracker. It's our workflow system where
we keep issues to do. Please don't start a second system. There are many
people out there that know a great deal about SIP and chan_sip that may
respond in the bug tracker.

Or at least use the doxygen \todo or \bug tag if you refuse to work with
the bug tracker ;-)

/O