[asterisk-dev] Re: SIP Multiple endpoints with same id

Johansson Olle E olle at voop.com
Thu Nov 9 09:10:24 MST 2006

Well, as Kevin said, this is only software.

There is a way to do this, that I presented at Astricon a year ago...

We could create virtual peers that we register in the ${HINT} for the
extension. Dial the HINT
and you will dial all registered peers. One peer per registration
makes Asterirsk happy,
several registrations per account make a lot of users happy. Up to a
configurable limit.

We just need coders or money to pay coders to fix this. It is doable.

/O

---
Olle E. Johansson * Asterisk Evangelist, developer * VOOP A/S
olle at voop.com