[asterisk-dev] TDM400 Hangup problem (bug?)

Ale ale at metaverso.net
Thu Nov 9 05:04:37 MST 2006

Hi,

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> A hangup from the FXO is pretty simple: hanging the phone back on the
> hook where it usually lies when you don't talk (think about really old
> analog phones). Or basically: disconnecting the circuit.

I know, now i suspect that asterisk send an incorrect CPC singal,
the national italian carrier wants the circuit open for 500/700ms,

i'll write a mail[1], i hope on a reply..
> This is something that the FXS port on the other side ccan easily
> identify. As a simple sanity test, try replacing the Asterisk server
> connected through the Analog port with a simple analog phone.

With a analog phone it work

> There's obviously more to that, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered
> writing to -dev about it...

Yes i know, but i also wrote on -user[2] and no one reply something useful,
i also look on voip-info, google, google, google and  various groups.

This was my last hope before smash my head on the wall.

[1]http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2006-November/024768.html
[2]http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-November/171369.html

Regards,
Ale