[asterisk-users] TDM400 hungup problem

Ale ale at metaverso.net
Fri Nov 3 06:38:54 MST 2006

Hi all,

We have tested both tdm400 and BRI 1 port HFC based with mISDN driver
and with both cards we have the same problem... so probably it's due to
our misconfiguration, but we couldn't find anything useful on google.

With TDM400 we can place and receive calls, but if we receive a call
from TDM400 and we reject it from a sip phone , asterisk send the hangup
but the line continue to stay up. Even if we doesn't reject the call
after the timeout on dial application, asterisk send the hangup signal,
but the line doesn't go down.

This is an example of the dialplan.conf

[line-in]
exten => s, 1, Dial(SIP/test, 10)
exten => s, 2, Congestion
exten => s, 102, Busy

The only solution we have found is to add the command Answer before the
Dial, but if someone call us , and we reject the call, he pay for the call.

Any suggestion/hint is appraciated.

Follow the configurations of zapata and zaptel:

;
; Zapata telephony interface

[channels]
;
; Default language
;
language=it
;
; Default context
;
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=400
rxgain=0.0
txgain=5.0
;hanguponpolarityswitch=yes
;answeronpolarityswitch=yes

group => 1
signalling=fxs_ks
context = line-in
channel=>1

#
# Zaptel Configuration File
#
# This file is parsed by the Zaptel Configurator, ztcfg
#

fxsks=1

loadzone=it
defaultzone=it