[asterisk-dev] chan_zap - weird behaviour on bridged data calls

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:54:44 MST 2006

Hello,

Please can anyone help with that weird behaviour which
already made me crasy, I cand make data modem calls working
on BRIDGED PRI link. It works even over IAX2 on network to
the same PC but not PORT-TO-PORT brigdge!

Say, I have 2 port E1 sangoma card 1 port connected to PSTN,
another co CISCO AS5350, when I call  from channel bank to
that PC over IAX2 - I have data working, If I call through
another asterisk connected to PSTN over chan_ss7 - it works
again... but when calls come to the same PC, another E1 PRI
port connected to PSTN and so asterisk than have to
internally bridge the calls...   it connects, but modem
than retrains, retrains, retrains, 1,2 ping passes.. and
than retrain and retrain again. As was suggested I have
disabled the zt_enable_ec() code - but! no result it keeps
the same... seems it's not an echo cancel problem. Any
clue?

Regards,
Anton.