[asterisk-dev] Clearing pick-up groups on Zap/ channels

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Nov 8 08:44:54 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> Note that I don't aim that high. I just aim at keeping this option open
> (let alone making 'reload chan_zap.so' work as defined).

As the US Air Force recruitment ads say: AIM HIGH!

Seriously... lots of people will be very happy if someone out there can
find the time to re-do chan_zap's config system to make it compatible
with the rest of Asterisk, compatible with Realtime (for those who want
to use it) and easier to manage from automated maintenance tools like
GUIs. It's on our internal list of projects, but it's there with 30+
other things that are probably going to happen first...