[asterisk-dev] TDM400 Hangup problem (bug?)

Ale ale at metaverso.net
Tue Nov 7 07:07:34 MST 2006

Hi all,

Last test against Asterisk 1.2.13 with a TDM400 connected to Telecom
Italia the national operator.

If i call for example with a mobile phone my local number, the call goes
to TDM400 -> asterisk then into a sip or analog phone (both tested)
after the conversation if the callee hangup (or if reject the call)
Asterisk execute the Hangup application, the sip or the analog phone
goes down but on the caller side (the mobile phone/landline phone)
doesn't hangup, and continue to show the status call as "Connected".

this is my last configuration

;
;zaptel.conf
;
fxsks=1,2

loadzone=it
defaultzone=it

;
;zapata.conf
;
[channels]
language=it
signalling=fxs_ks
context=test
channel=>1

channel=>2

;
;extension.conf
;
[test]
exten => 111, 1, Answer()
exten => 111, 2, Wait(2)
exten => 111, 3, Dial(SIP/phone)
exten => 111, 4, Hangup()

with verbose 4 and debug 4 , and debug activated on zaptel, there aren't
   error message all seems to work fine.

I've also written on -user but noone reply me something useful, i've
read the doc on voip-info, google, google, google...

now i suppose it could be a bug.

Cheers,
Ale