[asterisk-dev] setting the q.931 "reason for redirecting"?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Tue Nov 7 03:11:13 MST 2006

the strange thing is that I cannot get the variable from this line

		if ((rr_str = pbx_builtin_getvar_helper(ast, "PRIREDIRECTREASON"))) {

the variable is set in the dialplan, and a noop(${PRIREDIRECTREASON})
shows the contents of it, but pbx_builtin_getvar_helper returns
nothing.....

roy

On 7. nov. 2006, at 10.12, Kai Ober wrote:

> ahmm okay.. maybe this is the other side of PRIREDIR, not sue...
> but are you sure that 1.4 can send PRI_REDIR, or just progress
> PRI_REDIR?
> i have no clue, sry
>

>> but i looked a bit into the code, and i saw that in  asterisk 1.4
>> chan_zap.c the causes are set
>> in  function
>>
>> static void *pri_dchannel(void *vpri)

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk