[asterisk-dev] Conference Call Re-scheduled

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Sat May 27 21:02:27 MST 2006

Any possibility to:

     * Add a short discussion on how to identify a commit as an end-user
       need-to-document change?  I've gone through more svn-commit messages
       than I can remember looking for changes that change end-user
       functionality; any possibility of a character string (ie *** or *&*)
       to identify a commit which adds, modifies, or removes a feature
       available in /trunk or in /tags/1.4 to the end Asterisk admin?

       Changes mentioning doxygen or including "\n" seem to make up a bulk
       of the svn-commits I've saved for updating the docs once the project
       is up-to-date, but it'd be great to have a better communication
       system between developers and documentors.

     * Discuss where to publish the docs, once up-to-date;
       asteriskdocs.org?  asterisk.org?  digium.com?  The latest up-to-date
       docs are here: http://mph.gotdns.com:82/manual/en/

What's the date planned for the 1.4 release?  I'm hoping to get the docs
up-to-date and ready to publish a beta version of the webdocs by that date,
though that depends on when the date is!

I'd be happy to be on the call as well, or just be a silent party, if
developers would find that useful.  Or just to harass me. :-)

Beckman