[asterisk-dev] problem with misdn in NT mode

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Thu May 25 18:18:24 MST 2006

When I try and run asterisk using misdn in NT mode, I get:

stack_nt_init: Cannot connect layer 2 of port:1 exclusively.

And looking into this further, it seems that the call to mISDN_connect
is failing in stack_nt_init, which is in turn failing because
mISDN_read_frame returns with ifr.len = 0, which means the mISDN_connect
returns ifr.data.i, which is a large negative number (eg -1218831056)...

Does this mean anything to anyone?

The card is a draytek box based on the hfc-usb chipset.

Thanks

James