[asterisk-dev] cdr_addon_mysql

John Martin John.Martin at AuPix.com
Thu May 25 01:08:39 MST 2006

Thanks for your response Armin, I'll revert to my stable build.

John Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Armin
Schindler
Sent: 24 May 2006 21:31
To: Asterisk Developers Mailing List
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] cdr_addon_mysql

On Wed, 24 May 2006, John Martin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone suggest why asterisk_addons (from
asterisk_addons/trunk(216))
> doesn't build with the latest asterisk trunk(29988)?

The problem seems to be the new build system of Asterisk.
During make, the configuration creates the file
  include/autoconfig.h
which is now necessary for building (the asterisk headerfiles need the
defines from include/autoconfig.h).

But this file is not installed and therefore not available for external
modules like cdr_addon_mysql.
In other words, the current installation does not provide the feature to

build other/external modules and the include/asterisk headers files are
useless.

I don't know why such a dependency was created but not made available.

Armin