[asterisk-dev] Running into trouble with the current trunk build

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sat May 20 20:04:14 MST 2006

Andrew Pollack wrote:
> The other issue I've had is that even building the current trunk from
> svn (yesterday) after installation the apps/app_hasnewvoicemail module
> was crashing on load.  Surely that means something about my build
> environment isn't quite the same because I can't imagine it would have
> made the trunk build that way.

If you update again, this should be fixed now.

> I'm not entirely sure what's up.  I can't 100% rule out my own code
> changes yet so I'm not declaring it a bug so much as asking of there are
> others with known issues here, or if something significant has changed
> that I'm unaware of.   Clearly the conference structure itself has
> changed and now uses lists instead of next record pointers.  That seems
> to be something done in many cases throughout the code.  Perhaps the
> issue has to do with how lists are handled?

I converted the list handling in app_meetme to use the linked list macros fairly
recently.  It is certainly possibly that I broke it.  I looked over the changes
again and don't see anything obvious.  Here is a link to those changes:

http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/trunk/apps/app_meetme.c?r1=26250&r2=27153

Russell