[asterisk-dev] Meetme/Timing Basics

Prakash Rao Kanthi kanthip at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 14:50:57 MST 2006

Alright guys, i got it working. The mistake was to take the output on psuedo
channels created for 2 RTP streams and dumping it on to the caller channel.
Instead what worked is to create another channel (3rd) for the caller and
just receive the output on that channel so that it gives the RTP mix of
first 2 channels.

Sounds simple now. But when i was debugging, did not had a clue. Thanks to
Kevin for his help and sharp remarks, it finally occured to me.

Thanks,
Prakash