[asterisk-dev] overlap extensions.conf

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri May 12 08:37:38 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 17:20 +0200, Nicolas LEGROS wrote:
> I wasn't really clear in my previous question.
>
> If a channel A sends to Asterisk overlap numerotation (digit by digit).
> For the moment, Asterisk waits for a certain number of digits or waits for a specific pattern...before sending the numerotation in block to the channel B.
>
> My question is:
> Is there something to configure (in extensions.conf?)
> in order that Asterisk forward to channel B, each digit it receives
> from channel A.

Maybe you noticed, but you are talking about configuration.
Configuration questions and questions about the USE of asterisk are to
be directed to the Asterisk-Users list.

This list is devoted to the development of asterisk. If you are talking
about the source code then it goes here. This is not second tier tech
support.