[asterisk-dev] overlap extensions.conf

Nicolas LEGROS Nicolas.LEGROS at teleca.fr
Fri May 12 08:20:05 MST 2006

I wasn't really clear in my previous question.

If a channel A sends to Asterisk overlap numerotation (digit by digit).
For the moment, Asterisk waits for a certain number of digits or waits for a specific pattern...before sending the numerotation in block to the channel B.

My question is:
Is there something to configure (in extensions.conf?)
in order that Asterisk forward to channel B, each digit it receives
from channel A.

Thanks by advance
Nicolas L.