[asterisk-dev] asterisk mangament interface

moona ather moonaather at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 22:22:23 MST 2006

Hi,
I have to make a management interface of configuring asterisk.... i wanted
to know if it is as simple as reading the .conf files and searching for the
required section in the file and adding users etc. or there are other steps
involved too?? As I have seen many such built codes on this site and found
lots of code... kindly tell me how complex it is and how many other steps
are involved in making this interface as i am new in this.
Emmo.