[asterisk-dev] CDR not ended before 'h' extension #6193

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri May 5 04:45:13 MST 2006

Boris Bakchiev wrote:

> I strongly disagree with Russell's point of view on "This will not be
> included in the 1.2 branch since it is considered a new feature" for
> this bug.  If I may please :) I hope there is not time limit on
> complains? :)

He has the final decision authority. This is not only a new feature, it
is a behavioral change that could adversely affect existing dialplans
and applications.

Since it was never documented to operate this way, the fact that it did
not clearly was not a bug. Since you know how to patch your own copies
of 1.2 to have this behavior, you are welcome to do so.

All the rest of your comments about not being able to run trunk in
production are not relevant; the release branch is feature-stable and
non-changing-behavior for a reason.