[asterisk-dev] CDR not ended before 'h' extension #6193

Boris Bakchiev boris at jildent.com.au
Fri May 5 04:35:53 MST 2006

Hi,

I strongly disagree with Russell's point of view on "This will not be
included in the 1.2 branch since it is considered a new feature" for
this bug.  If I may please :) I hope there is not time limit on
complains? :)

In my opinion that how it should have been from beginning :)
Trunk is no were stable enough to run in production and the only branch
of interest to be able to test is test-this-branch does not work with
asterisk-addons.

On production systems this fix is in fact is extremely useful.
Trunk is not yet ready for production and 1.4 have not been released
yet.

We need this! So Russell, if you can reconsider please do so. :)

Anyways I ported (with whatever limited asterisk knowledge I have) this
to 1.2 branch (attached to email)

Thank You
Reformed