[asterisk-dev] Corydon76

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Wed May 3 01:34:24 MST 2006

On Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:18 AM Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

>> I would be very interested in hearing them. Any chance you might
>> discuss this here freely?
>
> Sorry, no, I cannot do that. I will ask him to post his thoughts here
> directly, but I don't feel comfortable repeating them, especially
> since I may get some of them wrong :-)

:-) This does sort of answer the question though. It just sounded like it
was not going to happen just because Digium did not want it to happen. *g*

I do understand that kapejod has good reasons not to simply disclaim his
work and while I would love to hear that argumentation as well sooner or
later I agree that if this is ever presented it should be by him and not by
others.

Regards,
  JP