[asterisk-dev] Corydon76 Issue Deleted: 0006925, 04-28-06 17:49 Corydon76 Issue Deleted: 0006920

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Mon May 1 06:37:48 MST 2006

The library as I understand is needed to avoid code
duplication and centralization. As noticed in the numerous
posts there are examples inside different asterisk modules
where code is duplicated, since there is no library for
needed functions. Either I do miss something or library is
still a very good idea to consider.