[asterisk-dev] FXO with Call Forwarding

Brian T Glenn brian-asterisk at delink.net
Fri Mar 31 07:05:32 MST 2006

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 08:59:11AM -0500, Patrick Greene may have written:

> However, Asterisk doesn't seem to drop that channel after that call
> rings in and it will remain in the "Off Hook" state until pulling out the
> phone line and plugging it back in to Asterisk. Is there a reason for this?

It sounds like you are not detecting the hangup on the other side. I've
had this issue with FXO lines before. There are some options in
zapata.conf that can be useful. Check here:

http://www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/resolving_hangup_detection_problems_fxo_tdm_voicemail.html

Enjoy,
--
Brian T Glenn
delink.net Internet Services

we all block port 79/tcp (finger); what port is 'tentacle' ?? --Tanuki