[asterisk-dev] Support for Dialogic DM3 cards

Matt Riddell [NZ] matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Wed Mar 29 06:24:55 MST 2006

Anton wrote:
> Just to add a few words, that even is not a problem, but say
> I produce some significant addition, a patch. But I'm too
> lasy to sign and send the disclaimer. Even if I do not care
> about any rights to the code. But despite the significance
> of the patch, will you accept the patch to the main code?

If you're too "lasy" to sign and send/fax a disclaimer and too "lasy" to
install a free spell checker, what would the quality of your code be like?

If on the other hand, you feel a bias against the licensing structure
already in place, then by all means feel free to comment on it, but your
calls are likely to fall on deaf ears as this discussion has been had
hundreds of thousands of times in the past.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell