[SPAM:9] Re: [asterisk-dev] Problem with last 1.2 chan_sip fix?

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Tue Mar 28 17:12:53 MST 2006

In any event, I have been using HEAD and trunk versions for about a year and am
aware that there is instability from time to time.  I am having a persistent
problem with whatever was changed in chan_sip.c since 14140.  I thought I'd
move to the 1.2 branch until it was fixed but it's a problem there also. All I
need to do to fix the problem is move back to chan_sip.c from 14140.  Of course
I can only do this so long until there is an incompatibility between that and
the newer code.

MARK.