[asterisk-dev] no audio in chan_sip.c 15187 and above ?

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Tue Mar 28 09:46:03 MST 2006

not sure if there is something local that is not handled
properly, but in the transition from SVN 15186 -> 15187
(a large change to chan_sip.c) i have lost the audio
at least on SIP calls, and apparently newer versions
of chan_sip.c (up to 15610 which is HEAD now) don't fix the problem.

On the other hand, everything at SVN15610 and chan_sip.c.15186
gives me the audio so the bug must be there.

I am pretty sure it is something trivial;
however, probably who made that change might have
a more clear idea of what is going on ?

Are others seeing this too ?

	thanks
	luigi