[asterisk-dev] Problem with last 1.2 chan_sip fix?

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Tue Mar 28 08:41:13 MST 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Mark Hulber wrote:

> I reverted chan_sip.c back to 14140 and now my external sip
> registrations seem to be stable again.  I also noticed before I reverted
> that my sip registrations did now show as being on port 5060.  I see
> there was a fix for the port in 15376 but I didn't think I was having a
> problem with improper port displaying until the fix.

I am experiencing the exact same issue w/ rev 15381. Where previously, I
had several weeks of uninterrupted service w/ Polycom 501's through NAT to
an Asterisk server on a Public IP, this morning, after an update to SVN
15381, all the phones are showing as de-registered. This is a development
server, so it isn't a big issue, but it seems something broke SIP through
NAT between 14140 and 15381.

As I write this, I am re-building 14140 to verify this.