[asterisk-dev] Problem with last 1.2 chan_sip fix?

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Mon Mar 27 22:36:11 MST 2006

I reverted chan_sip.c back to 14140 and now my external sip
registrations seem to be stable again.  I also noticed before I reverted
that my sip registrations did now show as being on port 5060.  I see
there was a fix for the port in 15376 but I didn't think I was having a
problem with improper port displaying until the fix.