[asterisk-dev] On ParkAndAnnounce and parking lot

Sharath Chandra k.sharathchandra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 02:45:10 MST 2006

Thanks, Andrew.

I downloaded the latest branch as on today 27th March. I tried to access the
'PARKEDAT' variable in the following manner, but always the value of
${PARKEDAT} is displayed blank. Actually i want to access this variable when
dialed on another extension.
Can you give me some sample dialplan showing the usage.

Please advice.

Sharath

[default]

include => parkedcalls
exten => 4170056,1,Answer
exten => 4170056,2,Wait(1)
exten => 4170056,3,Playback(welcome)
exten => 4170056,4,ParkAndAnnounce(|20||default,${EXTEN},5)
exten => 4170056,5,NoOp(${PARKEDAT})
exten => 4170056,6,Playback(goodbye)
exten => 4170056,7,Hungup

exten => 4170057,1,Answer
exten => 4170057,2,Wait(1)
exten => 4170057,3,NoOp(${PARKEDAT})
exten => 4170057,4,ParkedCalls(${PARKEDAT})