[asterisk-dev] iax failure?

Trevor G. Hammonds trevor at concipient.net
Sun Mar 26 03:20:52 MST 2006

Rich Adamson wrote on Friday, 24 March 2006 12:03 PM:

>>> Just undefined the above as suggested, and that did fix the problem.
>>
>> Issue 6748 opened to track the above.
>
> FYI for those impacted by the above... It would appear the svn trunk
> commits as of 3/23 or 3/24 have fixed the above issue.

I can confirm that SVN rev 13323 did not correct the problem on at least
three of my servers.  IAX calls work initially, but the servers stop
responding to IAX calls after several minutes.  The latest revision that I
have tested successfully was 12430, but I have not pinpointed the exact
revision where this problem first appears.

		Sincerely,
		Trevor Hammonds