[asterisk-dev] iax failure?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Mar 24 13:02:45 MST 2006

>>> Try to undefine SCHED_MULTITHREADED
>>> After IAX multithreading was added it becomes unstable. You may try
>>> to send several registrations or make several calls and you'll get
>>> crash or deadlock.
>>
>> Just undefined the above as suggested, and that did fix the problem.
>
> Issue 6748 opened to track the above.

FYI for those impacted by the above... It would appear the svn trunk
commits as of 3/23 or 3/24 have fixed the above issue.

I did a 'make update' (etc), placed several test calls via teliax,
nufone, and two other customer boxes of various versions, and all calls
completed as expected and with quality audio in both directions. Still
testing to ensure this wasn't an intermittent problem however.