[asterisk-dev] Programmer(s) wanted

David Aldworth daldworth at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 20:57:42 MST 2006

We've got a long list of Asterisk projects that require good programmer
expertise. Most projects could be done ad-hoc but we'd love to find someone
or some company that we could develop a long term relationship with. Ability
to interact directly with svn Asterisk code is a must and therefore C
expertise is required. We're posting this to the -dev list in hopes of
finding an interested individual or company that can help. Please reply
off-list if you are interested and available.

Thanks!
DA