[asterisk-dev] Support for Dialogic DM3 cards

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Fri Mar 24 21:43:02 MST 2006

Wai Wu wrote:

lets see (within)

> Hi all,
>
> What is the status for Asterisk supporting Dialogic DM3 cards and how
> much more work needs to done?

probably not as much as you think, seeing as how intel (dialogic) is
fairly protective of info..

> I have been working with these cards for years, but * way of thinking
> (doing everything in software) does not sit well with the over all
> architecture of these cards.

ok?  what?  you aren't one of those people that think *everything MUST
be done in hardware* are you?  if so, you might want to go elsewhere.

> When do I start to look to have these boards tiely integrated with *?

when intel (dialogic) actually, starts letting people in.  and since you
have so many years of dealing with them, you are so aware... if not, why
are you here?  oops (did i say that)

> Right now, I have a very simple loosely integrated solution. Any ideas?

i could comment on 'whats *loose* around here' but, there is no  reason too.

either you believe in asterisk and  what it can do for you.  (or you don't)

if you are the latter, i'd suggest you leave before others sense your
lack of commitment.

god forbid, you are a dialogic mole <G>.