[asterisk-dev] Support for Dialogic DM3 cards

Wai Wu wwu at Calltrol.com
Fri Mar 24 20:43:47 MST 2006

Hi all,

What is the status for Asterisk supporting Dialogic DM3 cards and how much more work needs to done? I have been working with these cards for years, but * way of thinking (doing everything in software) does not sit well with the over all architecture of these cards. When do I start to look to have these boards tiely integrated with *? Right now, I have a very simple loosely integrated solution. Any ideas?