[asterisk-dev] Dialstate without Ringing

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Tue Mar 21 16:06:54 MST 2006

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 06:53:22PM +0600, Paul Cadach wrote:
> For non-ISDN remote calling tones should be provided inband by
> called (remote) switch.

If the remote switch is providing this, and neither my phone connected
to a PABX connected to the asterisk machine nor my sip phone
directly connected to the asterisk machine do hear this sound, then
how is there a way for me to find that this sound is actually coming
through?

Please try it when you're on the AAPT network: 02 9378 2264

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |          Weblog: http://weblog.barnet.com.au/edwin/