[asterisk-dev] chan_sip: Getting the source domain

Bruno Rocha bruno at 3gnt.net
Mon Mar 13 04:24:59 MST 2006

Hi!

I want that asterisk shows to the phone the source domain from a call,
instead of his own ip/domain.

For example, if "alice at domainA" calls "bob at mydomain", I want that Bob's
phone shows a call from "alice at domainA", not "alice at mydomain".

In sip.conf I've tryed sendrpid = yes/no and trustrpid = yes/no, but I
was unable to notice any change in the SIP "From:" field.

Looking at chan_sip.c code (very superficially) seems like build_rpid()
is not getting the right fromdomain...

Or maybe I'm just missing some config option...

Regards,
--
Bruno Rocha