[asterisk-dev] Zap channels Deactivated with Bristuff-0.3.x after upgrade from 0.2.0

Olivier MONNET olivier.monnet at altiva.fr
Mon Mar 20 03:23:36 MST 2006

Hello,
I've tried to send it to asterisk-users, but I have received no
answers so I'm trying here.

I have about 10 Asterisk PBX in production with Bristuff-0.2.0-RC8q
(asterisk 1.0.10) and I want to use Bristuff-0.3 now for the new PBX
I am going to set up.
With Bristuff-0.2.0-RC8q the ISDN lines are working fine, but the new
version of Asterisk add some nice features.
All these PBX are in France with France Telecom lines.
When I use the new version after about an hour with Euronumeris lines
and almost instantly with Euronuméris+ line, TE lines goes
Deactivated in /proc/zaptel/:

Span 1: ZTHFC1 "HFC-S PCI A ISDN card 0 [TE] layer 1 DEACTIVATED
(F7)" AMI/CCS

            1 ZTHFC1/0/1 Clear (In use)
            2 ZTHFC1/0/2 Clear (In use)
            3 ZTHFC1/0/3 HDLCFCS (In use)

I have tested almost all the possible settings for /etc/zaptel.conf
and /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
There is no IRQ sharing for the HFC-PCI cards.

When cards are deactivated, I can receive calls, but not make call.
The cards in NT mode seems to work fine (connected to an Alcatel PBX).
All the cards are 1 port HFC-PCI cards. I also have an 8 ports card
from Junghanns.net but this card is on a production server and it's
hard to use it for test.

Almost all the PBX are on Centos 3.4 with kernel  2.4.21 and I'm
using the patch from http://zaphfc.florz.dyndns.org/.

Does someone have this problem to?

I can post the configuration files if it can help.

Best regards