[asterisk-dev] rtp scalability improvement...

Andrew Pollack andrewp at thenorth.com
Sun Mar 19 20:19:16 MST 2006

Jeremy -- what part of "they paid for it" is so hard?  Personally, I'd be
dissapointed by someone using such great open source software and not
offering to publish fixes, either paid for with cash or with time (and
frankly, for me taking 3 or 4 days to write code is more expensive than
paying someone most of the time).  Still, as long as they don't distribute
it or sell it I suppose they have that right.

---
Andrew Pollack
Northern Collaborative Technologies
207-221-2547