[asterisk-dev] rtp scalability improvement...

Wilmar Campos wilmar.campos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:14:28 MST 2006

I have spend quite time with ooh323 solving segfault problems, but every
time i think I have an stable version, it segfault again.  I have received
very good support from the guys at ObjSystems, but rigth now i am beggining
to think we are far from an stable version.

What I don't understand is, if someone already pay to solve problems or have
an stable version why not publish those patches or changes?

Wilmar