[asterisk-dev] rtp scalability improvement...

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 15:25:38 MST 2006

On 20 March 2006 03:15, alex at pilosoft.com wrote:

Let me not to agree with you. :) What is PBX and what is
SOFTSWITCH? I would just say that mentined softswitch is
the same piece of software with reduced functionality and
that's it. Noone of it's users needs asterisk functions
from it, but I oftenly saw that asterisk users asking about
that features from Asterisk. Mentioned softswitch (MVTS)
has such a splendid call-routing functions that anyone
would be just love to see in Asterisk. Configurability and
scalability and much more made by small team of
professional developers. Asterisk has all of the potention
to provide the same AND it's already used by many to do the
same. BUT in smaller scale. OR with more servers at once.
Which is not good.

Regards,
Anton