[asterisk-dev] Language date/time specifications

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Mar 19 01:30:16 MST 2006

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 05:16:57PM -0600, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> This is a list of date and time specifications for say.c.  If any
> are incorrect, I need replies to the list with those corrections.
> There are three formats specified for each language: date, time,
> and the combination of both date and time, when said all at once.
> Beware of line wrap.
>
> There's no need to give me specifications for languages not shown
> below, as we don't have code to support those other languages
> anyhow.

> [he]
> date=AdBY
> time=IMp
> datetime=AdBY 'digits/at' IMp

There is a missing sound "be" or "le" (can be either of the two) between
the 'd' and the 'B'.

When the number is written in the plain form, is it the male form or the
female form? The day of the month is in the male form, but the hours and
the minuts are in the female form.

I also have no idea how to get decent intonation into Asterisk's
SayDigits. But I fear that this is way beyond my capabilities.

--
Tzafrir Cohen     icq#16849755  +972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com