[asterisk-dev] MYSQL_LOGUNIQUEID conditional

Chris List Recipient chris-list3 at surfcity.com
Fri Mar 17 11:18:27 MST 2006

I've often wondered the same thing. It must have been omitted by default
to reduce the overhead of creating a GUID. Ha!

Actually it is not there by default so that you will inevitably forget
to add it back after *every single* update, thus breaking your CDR
processing. Doh!

But seriously, It was probably not there originally and it is the way it
is for backward compatibility to not break all those without a UNIQUEID
column in the database.

-Chris