[asterisk-dev] Reconsider bug 6316?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 07:32:19 MST 2006

I've been looking at recent-ish activity on app_meetme in Mantis, and
came across bug #6316 (option 'n' to disable "you are the only person").
I think it is a useful feature, and was just about to add a similar
option myself.

The bug was submitted at 10:06 on Jan 21, and closed as "won't fix" only
3h 31m later! That didn't give much opportunity for anyone else to post
a comment in support of the change!

FWIW, my opinion is that for such a small change which gives a genuinely
useful feature without the kludginess of the alternative approaches that
were proposed, it is a pity it was rejected so swiftly.

Could it please be reconsidered?

Cheers
Tony
--