[asterisk-dev] Flash zap trunk from Softphone or IP Handsets...

Marc-andre Poupier mapoupier at guardianmicro.com
Tue Mar 14 16:14:58 MST 2006

The patch that I coded was coded on the source code from the trunk in
the svn, revision 12455

The links point the diff was made with  the trunk version.

I'm somewhat new to this open source development and never really
published any patch before.

Let me know what I need to do or point me to the right information
source on how to add this to the source tree.

Thanks!!

Marc-andre Poupier