[asterisk-dev] New feature in test-this-branch: It compiles!

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Mar 14 13:28:48 MST 2006

> Hey Olle,
>
> I'm getting a failure when starting * in func_realtime.so.  I've
> run svn
> update and make clean before compiling.  This doesn't happen when
> running svn-trunk.  Not sure what to do here.  I've just deleted it to
> get on with *.
func_realtime is not in trunk. I've seen the same. Please check
README.test-this-branch to get the bug report number, then go
to the bug tracker and and this comment in the proper bug report
You can always add "noload=func_realtime.so" into modules.conf
to disable this module.

This is exactly why we are working with a test-branch, to get all
kinds of mysterioius errors before we include it in the trunk.

Thanks for letting me know!

...and thanks for helping us to test!

/Olle

---