[asterisk-dev] bugs a plenty - discuss....

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Mar 9 13:18:49 MST 2006

Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> if this is a 'go ahead' for the config-based implementation,
> i am happy to work with a committer (oej ? crichter ?
> the preference would go to someone in europe given
> the timezone issues) to implement this.

We can talk about this off-line, but I'm certainly willing to give a
small group of you with more i18n experience than those of us in the USA
some leeway to develop this yourselves. Keep in mind also that it's
trivial to create a group development branch for this sort of thing, so
that the trunk does not have to be impacted until such time as you feel
you have a reasonably well-implemented solution ready for merging.