[asterisk-dev] Radius CDR driver - please test

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Mar 8 03:06:33 MST 2006

4 mar 2006 kl. 17.08 skrev Wilmar Campos:

> Where can I donwload this module?  where can I read the features
> and capabilites, it seems excelent!!
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6639

We now have another version uploaded, pending disclaimer, by Daniel-
Constantin Mierla. These will be merged into one driver, but please
test both and review them. Add your review to the bug tracker so we
know what you think and can discuss the best way forward.

I am sure that Philippe and Daniel will work together to produce a
high quality Radius CDR driver
for Asterisk.

/O